Having children has raised a lot of unanswered questions for me...
1. How do the bottom of babies socks get dirty?
2. Why do babies feet smell like feet?....Why do feet smell like feet?
3. What the hell is that smell?
4. Where has the other bloody sock gone?
5. Why do babies look you so intensely in the eye when they poo? it is quite disconcerting!
6. Seriously...where is that smell coming from?
7. What is it about bloody Iggle Piggle that makes kids like that show so much? He looks like a dried out, over used kitchen sponge!
8. How many times do we need to do "Row Row" for it to be enough times?
9. How can they sleep through the sound of their screaming sibling, but you sneeze silently into your arm, breaking your ribs to stifle it, and they are bolt upright wide awake?
10. How come Daddy gets to pee alone but Mummy has an audience?
11. When a baby is teething, how much wine is enough wine? [For mummy not for the baby - I'm not a crazy person!]
12. Why, oh Why am I so keen to do it again?
These questions have been bought to you as a result of 2 babies in 18 months!
Please feel free to add to the list in the comments, or tweet me at @complyorcry_uk