Thursday, 30 June 2016
My most Classy Mummy Moments..so far
As it's Thursday and I do love a classy mama I was thinking of all the not so classy moments I have had and realised there were quite a few!
Here are my top 10!
1. Having to stick maternity pads in my bra as my breast pads were soaked through.. Although I also know some one who stuck 2 breast pads in her pants so...she wins.
2. Having to go to see the bank manager with sick on my clothes and in my hair. I didn't even realise until I left, I kept wondering what the smell was. Me. It was me.
3. Looking like I had entered a wet white T-shirt competition at a lunch having carried a teething baby facing inward in my baby sling! Lesson learnt!
4. My toddler saying "oh shit" every time he dropped something for 2 days (a particularly classy moment I think you will agree)!
5. A neighbour popping round to say Hi and the kids and I were in our pyjamas at 4pm. No reason just ran out of give a shit that day.
6. Realising it had been 4 days since I had brushed, never mind washed, my hair! 😱
7. Sleeping in my bed even after one of the baby's nappies had leaked because it was 3am and I couldn't be arsed to change it.
8. Extending the '3 Second Rule' to '10 Second' to '2 Minutes' to the 'Some Point The Same Day Rule.'
9. Flipping my toddler's mattress rather than stripping until the next morning...for no other reason than my wine would have been warm.
10. Stripping my kids down to their nappies at meal times rather than fight over bibs or have to 'Vanish' their clothes.
I hope I have inspired some of you to #stayclassymama or at the very least not feel quite so bad when you don't!